Đăng ký Kaspersky 2010 dùng 1 năm
Posted by xpss on 15/11/2009
If you do not yet have Kaspersky 2010 installed, please follow our full Step-by-Step Installation Guide to download, install and activate your Kaspersky 2010.
If you have enjoyed your Kaspersky 2010 Trial, or your existing Kaspersky 2010 install needs to be reactivated, you do not need to remove and reinstall the software. Just enter the new Activation code from your order email or the back of the new CD sleeve.
The Kaspersky Trial is the same software as the licensed version, except the Trial lasts only 30 days. All functionality is the same.
Please follow the below steps to reactivate your Kaspersky 2010
Please note the licenses are not cross-compatible, meaning you cannot activate Kaspersky Internet Security with a Kaspersky Anti-Virus activation code, or vice versa.
The below images show Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010, but are the same for Kaspersky Internet Security 2010.
Locate your activation code. This can be found on your CD sleeve or in your order email from our eStore. The code will be four sets of five characters and looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Open Kaspersky 2010 and click on License at the bottom.
- In the License manager window, click on Activate commercial license.
- Enter your 20 character activation code, which is 4 sets of 5 characters, or XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. You can find your activation code on your order email or CD sleeve. The wizard will automatically capitalize letters and add the dashes. Click Next.
- Please wait the wizard connects to our Activation Server and activates your Kaspersky 2010 license.
- After the license is installed, you will see the License type and Expiration date. Click Finish.
- Click Close to return to the main Kaspersky window.